COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You may use promotional vouchers while making payment for Products on the Site. Specific details for promotional vouchers are listed below.
We accept no Liability for errors in the email address of the voucher recipient.
If you have a promotional voucher, someone other than you can use that voucher and you can assign your rights to use that voucher.
In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with redemption of that voucher on the Site, we are entitled to close your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
We assume no Liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of promotional vouchers.
In rare cases, FOUR SEASONS DURIANS may at its sole discretion discontinue or cancel any voucher previously issued and will not be responsible for any losses arising therefrom.
Conditions for the redemption of promotional vouchers:
From time to time we may distribute promotional vouchers that may be used only on the Site, which we will send to you either by email or post:
- Promotional vouchers are valid for the specified period stated on the voucher, can only be redeemed once and may not be used in conjunction with other promotional vouchers and discounted items.
- If you place an Order for a Product less than the value of the promotional voucher, no refund or residual credit will be returned to you.
- The credit of a promotional voucher does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value.
- If the credit of a promotional voucher is insufficient for the Order you wish to place, you may make up the difference using one of our accepted payment methods.
Refunds For Voucher Code
All voucher codes are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. If you have made a purchase with a voucher code and would like to return the item, we will refund the final paid price (after discount). The voucher code will not be re-issued.
Unable to Use Voucher Code
Here are some quick tips when you face difficulty applying your voucher codes:
1) Minimum Spend
- Some voucher codes are only applicable with a minimum spending. In such cases, check that your order value meets the spending requirement.
2) Validity Period
- Make sure that your voucher code is valid and has not expired. Terms and Conditions will be mentioned in the respective email sent to you or at the back of the physical voucher.
3) Terms and Conditions of Voucher
- New customer: Voucher is valid only on first purchase for one-time use
- Specific customer: Voucher is created only for a specific customer, and cannot be shared with other customer accounts
- Specific category: Voucher is only valid for items from certain categories
- Items on markdown: Voucher does not apply to items already on discounts
- One-time use only: Most voucher codes are generated for one-time use only, unless stated otherwise
If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Site, please contact email@example.com immediately. We will try our best to process your request.